Stupid Resume Statements….ah yes….The amount of stupidity in our marketplace does not cease to impress me.
Here is yet another round of STUPIDITY at its extreme.
And these are the very same people who wonder – WHY are they NOT getting employed….
The surprising bit is that they believe that they are not getting a job simply because there is politics or the market is going through a recession.
However, once you analyze the reasons as to why they are not getting a job – it ceases to be surprising.
And that is why I have compiled the 27 Stupid Resume Statements made by people in the Middle East.
Read and try to figure out why.
27 Stupid Resume Statements: A collection of the Most Stupid Things, People In the Middle East Have Written On Their Resumes
1. Skilled at greeting visitors, preparing tea & coffee and making them feel comfortable
2. I relaxed visitors promptly
3. Filling up the forms and queries spotless and error-free for a smooth transaction
4. I answered phone calls & emails with mature professionalism
5. I organized the reception area every day
6. Job Responsibility: Coming to the office on time every day
7. Right now I am the Assistant Manager CUM Admin and before that I was the Admin CUM Receptionist.
8. Expert at Word, Excel, Power-Point, Outlook, Email & Internet
9. Typing speed is high on 44 WPM
10. I maintain records of people and reporting to boss all the time
So what do you think about it?
Stupid or not?
PS – if you would like to receive more articles like these or you have any questions – get in touch with me on email@example.com
Also – if you are looking for videos with tips, tricks & suggestions
Go off to youtube and type “Loy Machedo Resume Tips”