Personal Branding 2019 – 19 Points of Wisdom is a collection of thoughts, tips, tricks & strategies that I have complied. Have a look and let me know your thoughts.
- Have a Personal Brand style that helps you get noticed always.
- Do you walk, talk & sound different or like everyone else? Pay attention to this.
- What is your Personal Branding style of dressing?
- What is the UNIQUE ugly side to your Personal Brand?
- To be a Personal Brand — grooming is a must — publicly & privately
- Ask yourself how can you be attractive
- Your eyes do the talking. What message do your eyes give?
- There is a time to be aggressive and brash. Its optional. But to a Personal Brand — there is never an excuse not to be Cool, Calm & Composed.
- Personal Branding needs you to be Articulate, being able to pen your thoughts & be fluid with your thought process.
- If you know how to keep 3 year olds engaged — you are a fantastic communicator.
- The Art of Communication — especially writing is the core of a Personal Brand
- Going with the flow is good when you are in the state of Flow. But where your Business Strategy is concerned — it is a BAD idea.
- What is your immediate goal? It has to be measurable.
- Know your strengths.
Know your weaknesses.
- What is the value of your brand?
Ask how much a person is willing to pay to spend one hour of their time with you.
- Has your brand grown since last year?
Not talking about more numbers.
More dollars per hour is the evaluation.
- Understand that a Personal Brand is a Personal Perspective. If you are not explicit about it — there will be misunderstandings.
- Someone wants to drink coffee with you?
Know what is your rate per hour.
Multiply time to dress up, drive down, sit down with them for coffee, the cost of the coffee, time to drive back home, relax and get back to work.
That should be your rate per hour for drinking coffee.
- When was the last time you had a brand audit?
Your answer will tell me how seriously you take your Personal Brand.