From the Desk of Loy Machedo:
Here is Lesson 2 from the Personal Brand Module.
Don’t just read the questions, analyze these questions, search for the answers and write them down.
As you spend time rediscovering who you really are and what your brand really stands for – you will finally become the Power Brand that you always dreamt of.
The #1 Personal Branding Strategist
41 Personal Brand & Business Based Questions To Position You As a Market Leader
YOU (your name) as a Brand
1. What services will you provide which will be absolutely affordable?
2. What services will you provide which will be at a medium range?
3. What services will you provide which will be expensive and at a premium?
4. What is the upsell you can offer your customers?
5. Why are you getting into a business?
6. What is the benefit you are getting?
7. What is the benefit your customers are getting?
8. What is the motivation, the drive and the story behind wanting to be a brand?
9. Your service or expertise – What burning desire does it fulfill of yours?
10. Your service or expertise – What burning desire does it fulfill of your clients?
11. What makes your product or service unique?
12. If your customer is currently enjoying a great relationship with your customer – what are the 3 things you can provide that your competitor cannot?
13. If your customer is currently enjoying a great relationship with your customer – what would make him leave his competition for you?
14. What are the 3 reasons why a customer would not want to do business with you?
15. In reality – what are 3 serious drawbacks to your personality?
16. What are the objections a customer has – for which you do not have an answer for?
17. What are the most common objections you face?
18. What will the prospect gain if they take your product or service?
19. What will the prospect lose if they do not take your product or service?
20. Why should your customer take immediate action now?
21. Who specifically are your customers? What age group, gender, location?
22. Which is the most effective areas or location where you can target the maximum number of your customers easily?
23. What keeps you awake all night?
24. What keeps your customers awake all night?
25. How does what you offer address those fears?
26. What results do your clients see as a result of using your service?
27. What is the most perfect / ideal product or service, price and performance (features) that your customer can enjoy?
28. Give me your 30 seconds picture that will absolutely convince anyone to buy your product or service
29. Give me the top 3 competitors to your product or service
30. What is your current pricing like?
31. What is your existing profit margin?
32. What is the maximum you can push this profit margin to?
33. What is the average life span of your customer?
34. What are the upgrades you can offer your customer?
35. How does your company / personal website look like? Is it designed in a manner to ensure sales?
36. What is your marketing strategy to promote your product or service?
37. What are list of activities you have undertaken that has given you incredible success?
38. What are the list of activates you have undertaken due to which you have experienced incredible failures?
39. Are you the best in the industry? If not, why not?
40. What can make you the best of the best in the industry?
41. What is you can do to boost your business, product or service to the next level?
WANT TO LEARN THE SECRETS OF EARNING MONEY?
Join Loy Machedo’s Online Personal Branding University