Justice League is the DC comics superhero team consisting of:
- Ben Affleck as Batman
- Henry Cavill as Superman
- Gal Gadot as Wonder woman
- Ezra Miller as The Flash
- Jason Momoa as Aquaman
- Ray Fisher as Cyborg
- Jeremy Irons as Alfred Pennyworth
Justice League Strange Fact File:
- The film Justice League went through a series of problems as Snyder had to leave the movie in between when his daughter committed suicide in May 2017. So there were a lot of shoots and reshoots were done.
- Joss Whedon (director of The Avengers & Age of Ultron) was hired to oversee the remainder of Justice League post-production, including directing additional scenes written by himself. With an estimated production budget of $300 million, it was the most expensive film ever made. However, even though two directors directed this movie the movie felt like it was just one movie.
- Snyder received sole director credit for the film, with Whedon receiving a screenplay credit in the post.
What was amazing about Justice League:
- Each and every character was well-built and there was a strong connection to each and every character.
- I loved the honesty and human side of Batman. Ben Affleck is really doing justice to this role
- I felt the manner in which wonder woman was portrayed was still very magical
- The Flash was the funny guy in the movie and it kind of reminded me of Spiderman – as the young guy who would keep talking
- Aquaman had a strong presence, and I felt Jason Momoa was the right selection for this role
- To my surprise, Ray Fisher as the Cyborg played a critical role in the movie
- I loved the way they brought Superman to life which I thought was very authentic
- The graphics were outstanding, the cinematography and I enjoyed the story-telling aspect of the movie.
What I felt could have been better about Justice League.
- Cyborg’s backstory wasn’t obvious
- Steppenwolf – The whole character was completely CGI & I didn’t feel any connection to him. There wasn’t any connection that I felt towards him. And I didn’t feel he was very ‘powerful’ as such.
- I couldn’t understand why the focus was only one family in the Ghost town in Russia. Why was only this family focused on and not anyone else – I couldn’t understand.
- The ending as in the death of Steppenwolf was rushed.
Justice League Moment of Truth:
The movie was entertaining, enjoyable and engaging. I didn’t feel time pass by. I felt this movie could have easily gone into 3 hours. And I wish they had because for some reason I felt the movie was rushed. I think they can easily make this an extended movie in the DVD version.
I rate this movie 7.5 out of 10.
A must watch.