UAE Job Vacancies for April 2020 – IMPORTANT NOTICE & DISCLAIMER
- This is a FREE service from my side. Payments have been already made by the clients. You do not (and must not) pay anyone anything for this.
- Due to the current COVID-19 crisis – only those present in UAE will be considered.
- You will undergo mandatory tests to ensure compliance with the UAE Laws related to Health
- You MUST have a clean Bill of Health (Certificate)
- You shouldn’t have any legal issues with the previous company or visa
- You must have at least one reference related in the current company who can verify information stated is true or false
- Loy Machedo doesn’t take any responsibility for your relationship, experience & the outcome of the offers mentioned below.
Any doubts/clarifications – send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp +66-92-541-4784
UAE JOB VACANCY # 1
BUSINESS CONSULTANT, FREEZONE COMPANY
PART-TIME – 3 times a week
USD $250 per day
– Must have experience with regards to business operations in the UAE sector & Middle East,
– Be able to generate leads through various media & social media platforms
– Offer out-of-the-box advice on business growth
– Have knowledge of the UAE laws and regulations, business markets
– Must be able to articulate revenue-generating ideas logically through research, be able to point out system flaws & optimize processes
– Knowledge of the UAE & Middle East market
– Must have an MBA or 10 years market experience
– Must have references to prove credentials & track record of performance
UAE JOB VACANCY # 2
SALES MANAGER, ABU DHABI, UAE
AED 12, 000 to AED 18,000 + Commission +
Accommodation + Company maintained vehicle
Seeking high-performance, highly driven, aggressive, revenue-generating, competitive customer-centric individual whose primary objective would be:
– Create a new sales team from scratch
– Responsible for training, grooming, motivating & driving sales number through them
– Expand market share through revenue generation & sales
– Ensure brand value enhancement through strong customer relationship management
– Create, Implement & Execute strategic business plans quarterly, half yearly and annually
– Research new products and services that can be brought into the corporate portfolio
– Driving license + Degree holder + 10 years plus in the UAE market
– Must have favorable references from previous employers and clients.
UAE JOB VACANCY # 3
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE, FREEZONE
(Wholesale/Retail consumer products)
Salary – AED 8,500 onwards + Commission.
– Candidates who apply for this position but be driven by sales numbers & month end-results. 3 months probationary period
– Only serious candidate need apply
– Degree or equivalent
– 5 years UAE Experience
– Drivers License is must
– Fluency in English. Knowledge in spoken Malayalam, Arabic Urdu, Hindi is an added advantage.
UAE JOB VACANCY # 4
MARKETING & MEDIA MANAGER (FREEZONE)
AED 25,000 onwards
– Must have experience in SEO, SMM, Digital/Mobile/Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing
– Have insight into guiding content creators, video creators, online partners are concerned.
– Identify new trends in the ever changing landscape
– Have knowledge of the do’s & don’ts of digital marketing
– Hands on experience where Brand building activities are concerned, ensuring KPI are met.
– Enhancing relationship through channel partners
– Promoting business through B2B & B2C channels
– Ensure accountability where revenue & expenditure is concerned and sales numbers are brought in
– Must be able to work well with others, function strongly through cross functional teams,
– Should be able to present reports (daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly) to the top management.
– Will create independent systems to ensure smooth functioning of online presence
– 10 years experience in marketing or e-commerce or similar environments
– Must have knowledge of the MENA region
– Professional presenter with ability in translating numbers into understandable insights
– Very good communication skills
– Strong personality with excellent written/verbal communication skills
– Knowledge of the MENA region
– MBA & additional qualifications related to online media marketing
– Proficiency in analytical tools, web traffic, influence marketing, online selling, management of social media tools.
– References in previous company + Evidence of previous work is required.
UAE JOB VACANCY # 5
NARRATORS / VOICE-OVERS
AED 150 per day
– Do you have a pleasing voice? Good articulation? Pronunciation?
– Is spoken English your strong point?
– We have an online company that offers plenty of courses
– We’re looking for the best voice talent to help us record professional voice overs for clients
– This is a work from home job
– You must be able to record from your own home studio (equipment provided)
– Deliver whatever projects are assigned to you with zero error
– Strong communication skills
– Must have access to a quiet place
– Able to perform under tight deadlines
– Experience is preferred but not mandatory
UAE Job Vacancies For The Month Of April 2020
ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS?
RECOMMENDED YOUTUBE LINKS
UAE Job Vacancies For The Month Of March 2020