Jobs in UAE May 2020 – IMPORTANT NOTICE & DISCLAIMER
- Please email your Resume only once.
- This is a FREE service from my side. Payments have been already made by the clients. You do not (and must not) pay anyone anything for this.
- Due to the current COVID-19 crisis – only those present in the UAE will be considered.
- You will undergo mandatory tests to ensure compliance with the UAE Laws related to Health
- You MUST have a Clean Bill of Health (Certificate)
- You shouldn’t have any legal issues with the previous company or visa
- You must have at least one reference related in the current company who can verify information stated is true or false
- Loy Machedo doesn’t take any responsibility for your relationship, experience & the outcome of the offers mentioned below.
Any doubts/clarifications – send me an email to email@example.com or Whatsapp +66-92-541-4784
Jobs in UAE May 2020 #1
JOB POSITION: JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT
SALARY: AED 2,500 + Accommodation + Transportation Office/Residence
JOB REFERENCE: LM/0520/UAE/ACC-1
- Junior Accountant for a newly formed company
- Operations are small & primarily based in Sharjah & Ajman
- The employer is looking for someone with basic knowledge in the books of accounts.
- Petty cash, Data Entry, Accounting Fundamentals & Booking Keeping
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience
- Salary AED 2,500 + accommodation
- Must have a diploma or equivalent
- The employer’s preference is an Indian male as the company is primarily Indians and the accommodation is also to be shared with Indian Males
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with job reference in subject-line.
JOBS in UAE MAY 2020 #2
JOB POSITION: FINANCE MANAGER (ABU DHABI)
SALARY: AED 22,000 to AED 30,000
Finance Manager with 10 years of experience working in a similar position/capacity
- Budgeting, Planning and monitoring effective Cash Flow Management
- Ensure the availability of information, data and analytics to support the delivery of the business strategy as and when requested by Company Owners
- Help in restructuring the company finances including offer advice & suggestions into mergers, acquisitions, sell-offs, write-offs, handling sick units etc
- Manage all financial risks and financial performance indicators,
- Oversee the preparation of invoices and collection of all monetary dues
- Ensure best practices including overseeing VAT, conducting checks, Internal & External Auditing
- Research, interpreting and reviewing financial information while predicting future financial trends
- Advice & provide input into the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Consolidate poor performing units, provide strategy & solutions in ensuring lines into profit
- Providing advice on financial matters impacting on the company as a whole
- Taking responsibility for, and supervising the work of, more junior members of staff
- Preparing financial reports and submissions to relevant government entities
- Arranging financial audits and reviews as required
- Bookkeeping function, Document management & Process Management
THE ROLE ALSO INCLUDES
- Handling a team of accountants
- Coordinating with the finance team to sort out issues pertaining to day-to-day operations
- Manage the confidentiality & security of the information held by the department.
- Reporting, Presentations, Communications & Negotiation with both internal & external parties
- Liaising with other departments and business units on a range of issues including Payroll, P&L statements, Cost analysis, Manage variances & Risks, Preparation of reports, Negotiations with Banks & Creditors, Managing company accounts,
You will be required to report to the Director
- Masters Degree in Finance or Chartered Accountant
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the UAE legal & financial systems
PACKAGE WILL INCLUDE
- Subsidies for children education and healthcare
TO APPLY SEND
- Covering Letter
- A current CV,
- References from 3 past employers
Email Covering Letter + Resume to email@example.com with reference in subject line. This job requires verifiable references from previous employers
JOBS in UAE MAY 2020 #3
JOB POSITION: GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Junior Graphic Designer – AED 7,000
Senior Graphic Designer – AED 11,000
JOB REFERENCE: LM/0520/DXB/GDx2
The client is looking for
- Junior Graphic Designer x 1
- Senior Graphic Designer x 1
Well versed with design & publication
Must have creativity thorough knowledge of design software
MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE IN
- New logos, design concepts, graphics, layouts, type and fonts
- SEO & Social Media Trends
- InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw. Premiere and After Effects is Mandatory
- Ability to speak & communicate ideas to clients
- Must be able to handle pressure & deadlines
- Will be working closely with clients, agencies & for online services
- Must be able to recommend solutions & concepts to clients
- Work will involve a wide range of media and adaptation for web
- Must be able to develop new concepts, preparing mock-ups, and ideas for various projects from concept to visualization.
- You will be asked to integrate these requirements into outputs for both online & offline media like banners, marketing collateral, websites, gift items and collaterals
Along with the Resume, please send a PDF or PRESENTATION of work completed
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with work/projects completed in a separate PDF
JOBS in UAE MAY 2020 #4
JOB POSITION: PHARMACIST
SALARY: AED 5,700 + AED 2,000 Housing Allowance + Benefits
JOB REFERENCE: LM/0520/UAE/PHARM-2
The client is looking for a Pharmacist who will be expected to do the following:
- Provide customers effective pharmaceutical solution by dispensing drugs as prescribed by the medical professionals/health practitioners
- Is aware of UAE Laws, procedures & protocols
- Reviews prescriptions, ascertain requirements, evaluates the situation, recommend a suitable yet safe solution
- Educate the customer with information and advice regarding drug interactions, side effects, dosage, and proper medication storage
- Recommend alternative solutions
- Push for sales of safe yet useful products & services
- Ensure the achievement of sales targets by using various sales techniques
- Build relationships of trust with customers who come in
- Represents the company brand in a moral & ethical manner
- Place Orders and purchases via suppliers
- Ensure proper inventory levels, documentation & operational management
- Ensure compliance with local rules and regulations in regard to all activities
- Maintains and reports the pharmacy’s records as required by the Dubai Health Authority, Ministry of Health and other legal bodies
- Develops strong working relationships with doctors, physicians, healthcare practitioners, insurance companies, suppliers & other invested parties to strengthen the brand
- Manage day-to-day operations such as visual merchandising, inventory management, expiry management, merchandising, etc.
- Deal with caution & care where sales concerning controlled medicines are concerned.
- Constantly update yourself with new information, updates, developments, training, policies and procedures from the industry
- Has updated knowledge, understanding & proactive skills to ensure strict regulations of UAE government regarding COVID19 are adhered to
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacology from a recognised institution.
- UAE License or Eligibility as a clinical Pharmacist
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of other local languages an added advantage.
Email Resume to email@example.com with proper documentation (educational). Also – all documents must be attested.
JOBS in UAE MAY 2020 #5
JOB POSITION: SENIOR SALES ENGINEER FOR LIGHTING CONTROL PRODUCTS
SALARY: AED 8,000 to AED 15,000 + Car Allowance + Commission
JOB REFERENCE: LM/0520/UAE/Sales.Engg-3
- The client is looking for Sales Engineers & Senior Sales Engineers for Lighting control products who will deal with consultants, contracts, architects & customers from the Building/Construction industry
- The key focus is sales numbers
- Excellent commission paid upon collection of payments
- Report to the Manager of the company
- Build & maintain a relationship with key players
- Expand on the business market through creative methods
- Provide sales & after-sales service
- Must have knowledge of brands, services & requirements in relation to the Building and Construction industry
- Knowledge of lighting products would be great, but not essential. In house training provided.
- Experience of working on proposals, plans, tenders etc.
- Must be a no-nonsense, no-excuses, results-oriented individual
- Salary AED 15,000 for candidates with experience & knowledge in lighting
- AED 8,000 for candidates without knowledge of lighting
- Sales experience is a must
- Drivers License is mandatory
- Knowledge of the UAE market is mandatory
- References from the previous company are mandatory
- The client is a genuine but hard-task master. He has specifically asked me to state that if you are looking for a comfortable job – don’t bother applying as continuous non-performance will lead to termination
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with job reference in subject-line.
JOBS in UAE MAY 2020 #6
JOB POSITION: SALES MANAGER FOR CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
SALARY: AED 20,000 + Company Maintained Vehicle + Commission
JOB REFERENCE: LM/0520/UAE/Sales.Mgr
- You will have at least 10 years experience in a Senior Sales Capacity
- You should be strong in convincing, maintain relationship & handling objections.
- Manage & maintain sales teams, individual & group sales targets and sales activities related to our products & services.
- Identify key markets for business growth and ensure a plan-of-action is in place
- Build new sales teams & ensure they are trained and competent to achieve sales targets
- Manage & maintain a relationship with the company inhouse clients while identifying/searching for new clients.
- Salary is paid on time on the last date of every month.
- You will be reporting directly to the owner of the company
- Just as salary will be paid with no excuses, targets have to achieve with no excuses.
- Given the current challenges of the market – this is a high-pressure job only meant for tough-minded individuals.
- Only serious candidates need apply.
- Client/Project References are mandatory.
APPLY ONLY IF
– You have a drivers license
– Ability to handle the pressure
– Work 24/7 to ensure results are achieved
– You are serious about making money through results
Email Resume to email@example.com with job reference in the subject line. Also – verifiable references from previous jobs/projects with regards to the sales performance are mandatory
JOBS in UAE MAY 2020 #7
JOB POSITION: SALES SERVICE EXECUTIVE FOR IT COMPANY
SALARY: AED 5,000 + Commission
Modern/Contemporary Business Owner is looking for a team of experienced Sales Service Executives for IT company
TO APPLY YOU MUST HAVE
- 2 to 5 experience in sales locally or internationally.
- Drivers License
- You will report to the Owner
YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE FOLLOWING
- Duties, Roles & Responsibilities, will be determined by the Business owner
- Sales training with a sales script to follow
- Technical training as well
- Daily targets
- You must have fluency in at least 2 languages
- Computer proficiency is absolutely necessary
- Must achieve daily targets as set by the management
- Your job responsibilities will not just include sales but also service & IT after-sales assistance.
- No social media allowed in the office
- No personal calls
- Office Timings – 8 am to 1 pm and 2 pm to 6 pm and 1-hour meeting to plan the following day – 6 days a week job.
- Office dress code – Smart Casual (Company T-Shirt + proper/professional jeans)
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with job reference in the subject line.
RECOMMENDED YOUTUBE LINKS
UAE Job Vacancies For The Month Of March 2020