AskGaryVee by Gary Vaynerchuk – The Book Review by Loy Machedo
This is my book review of #AskGaryVee: One Entrepreneur’s Take on Leadership, Social Media, and Self-Awareness by Gary Vaynerchuk
Gary Vaynerchuk is
1. An American serial entrepreneur,
2. Four-time New York Times bestselling author,
3. keynote speaker at global entrepreneurship and technology conferences
4. Famous internet personality, digital marketer & social media pioneer for VaynerMedia and VaynerX.
5. Angel investor & advisor Uber, Birchbox, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr
6. He was known as a wine critic who grew his family’s wine business from $3 million to $60 million
So now the book review
What I loved about the AskGaryVee:
1. Good practical pieces of advice
2. Real time strategies from a real time investor, businessman & leader
3. Covers a lot of topics from Social Media, Leadership, Self-Awareness & Business
4. Honest, Sincere & To the point
5. Gives advice that really need to hear.
What I absolutely hated about the AskGaryVee:
1. Boring, Bloated and Brain-Numbing
2. Unstructured Content not meant for reading – rather listening as an Audio book
3. Uninterestingly filled with too many words which makes you want start speed reading and then finally to skip the pages altogether.
Loy Machedo’s Moment of Truth about AskGaryVee
The book has substance but you have to dig through tons of useless words and phrases that do nothing but waste your time and give you a headache. If you really want to know what is best – just listen to his audio series or his video youtube channel. The 350 pages can be summarized into 30 pages at its best.
Loy Machedo’s Overall Ratings
2 out of 10.
Sorry Gary Vee –
I admire you mate
Your advice is always great
Your videos are worth watching
But the book sucks!
If you enjoyed the article, please like, share and comment.
The World’s #1 Personal Branding Coach