From the desk of Loy Machedo: Losing 8 kgs in 5 days – My Weight Loss Journey
Here are my thoughts as I move towards my biggest challenge in life
Trying to lose 30kgs in 30 days – something I have never attempted and do not know if I can succeed.
But all I have is hope that I can.
Monday, May 15, 2017
#loymachedo’s HONEST CONFESSION with regards to Weight Loss
It has been only 5 days since I began
my hardcore weight loss diet/exercise regiment.
This is by far the HARDEST
and the MOST TOUGHEST assignment
I have ever taken.
Trust me when I say this
Weight Loss is not easy.
For me – the biggest weakness
the biggest temptation
the single most powerful influence in my life
Seriously – I cannot live without food.
I have never stayed without food for more than few hours.
I have to pop something in my mouth
When meeting someone
When going out
When waking up
When doing work
Especially When watching a movie
I have to eat and drink whatever I love and desire.
Since the past 5 days – it has been….nothing.
Total and absolute strictness.
My secret diet – which is…
No carbs, No sugar, No sweet, No protein, No fat…
Only one thing…..Just One.
Plus a specially formulated Exercise & Diet Regiment.
And because of this…I am losing weight – 8 kgs in 5 days.
And trust me – it is not a joke…
Not a joke to lose 8kgs in 5 days…
But with this…
Comes a price to pay….
What is the price to pay during Weight Loss?
1) Every day I have headaches.
2) My body aches like crazy.
3) My energy levels are dead.
4) I am unable to focus and think.
5) I am unable to even write an article or record a video.
6) Since I stay alone – No one is there to motivate me, drive me or inspire me.
7) Every single day I face temptations – right up my face
8) Every day I ask myself – why am I doing this – for what?
9) My mind plays games on me. Tries to convince me – to just take one bite – just one.
10) I am not joking when I say this – I dream of food every single day. I actually have dreams of eating food. And then I wake up terrified that I failed and gave into temptation.
11) I haven’t cleaned my house, my room, my desk – nothing. I am just unable to do or want to do anything.
Yet, I am doing my best to stick on.
I keep reminding myself – one day at a time
Just one more day
Just one more day at a time
This is by far
The hardest thing I have ever done or undertaken.
I am just taking it
One step at a time…
I honestly do not know how long I can go on
But I am just taking it…
One step at a time….
25 more days left.
So lets see what happens.
By the way – if you want to know how I am able to do this – send me an email to email@example.com
I will put you on the waiting list and you will be the first one
To know about the secrets of how I am
The World’s #1 Personal Branding Coach