From the Desk of Loy Machedo: 19 Easy Resume Tips for Job Seekers in the Middle East
I keep receiving thousands of resumes every month.
The majority of them repeat the same mistakes and errors – again and again and again.
Here are 19 tips for you to keep in mind when applying for a job.
Hope they help.
19 Easy Resume Tips for Job Seekers in the Middle East
- Learn to be a word-smith & Get to the point.
- Give the employer what he asks
- State the best first. Anything else – delete it.
- State only what is relevant to the job position
- The less you state – the better
- Have plenty of specific examples
- Anything that does not add value removes value
- Avoid having a photograph that looks amateurish
- Use the prime location of your Resume to state the most powerful facts about you
- Avoid using an outdated format of a Resume
- Avoid copying someone else’s Resume – the recruiter can spot it easily
- Do not use words that have been overly used time and time again
- Ask yourself this question: What it the most powerful & irresistible information about me that the employer must know
- Ask yourself this question: What is the one thing that positions me apart from 4,000 other candidates
- Have the “attention-grabbing format” at the beginning of the Resume
- Follow the “keep-the-interest-alive strategy” in the beginning of the Resume
- Have the “close of sale approach” towards the end of the Resume
- Ensure the Resume is constructed, branded, evaluated and critiqued by a Resume Professional
- Have multiple Resume Formats & Templates for different job positions.
WANT TO LEARN THE SECRETS OF EARNING MONEY?
Ask To Join Loy Machedo’s Secret Online Personal Branding University